ACE Educational Content
The ACE Summit Advisory Board, in partnership with other organizational contributors and thought leaders in the healthcare capital investment industry, develops the educational content for the ACE Summit & Reverse Expo.
Educational content is created to meet continuing education (CE) accreditation standards for the American Institute of Architects (AIA), International Facilities Managers Association (IFMA), Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM), Institute of Supply Management (ISM), and the Professional Development Hours for Engineers (PDH).
The ACE Summit is the premier healthcare capital investment event for educational offerings, featuring state-of-the-art, multi-track, and multi-disciplinary learning all contained within 2.5 days, and all in one location.
The ACE Summit sincerely values your opinion on the educational content offered at the event. We invite you to submit suggestions for educational tracks, topics, and speakers to Brent Petty for consideration for the 2021 ACE Summit & Reverse Expo by October 31, 2020.
How the ACE Summit Develops Educational Content
Breakout Session Topics
- The ACE Summit & Reverse Expo reviews a wide array of topics that are objective, innovative, engaging, and insightful. Specifically, educational breakout session topics focus on the most pressing issues facing healthcare capital investments across the areas of architecture, construction, capital equipment, facilities, and design.
- Topics that are selected offer a comprehensive, non-promotional, objective, and diverse educational program that cannot be found elsewhere in the industry.
Breakout Session Speakers
- Once the ACE Summit Advisory Board determines the topics for the 2021 ACE Summit, speakers will be selected from hospitals, health systems, and thought leaders who have demonstrated knowledge, experience, and unique insights into the topics.
Continue Education (CE) Accreditation
- The ACE Summit & Reverse Expo provides continuing education (CE) credits in the following disciplines:
- AIA - American Institute of Architects
- IFMA (CFM) - International Facilities Managers Association
- CHFM - Certified Healthcare Facility Manager
- ISM - Institute of Supply Management
- PDH - Professional Development Hours for Engineers
- The ACE Summit is consistently looking for opportunities to expand CE offerings and certifications. Please submit suggestions for additional accreditations the ACE Summit should offer to Ellie Wnek.