Supplier Strategies Track
Understanding and anticipating the evolving facility and equipment needs of hospitals and healthcare systems can be a major challenge. With the healthcare industry changing at a rapid pace, building strong relationships between customers, construction partners, and specifier firms is key to success. In this track, you will gain a fresh perspective on how to best position your product or service to assist health systems and hospitals in meeting their challenges as well as strategies to navigate complex relationships with GPOs, capital equipment planners, and specifier firms.
Getting the Deal
Moderator: Josh Morita
Presenter: Brent Petty
The COVID-19 pandemic has forever changed the way the healthcare industry conduct business in nearly all areas of operation, especially how they assess capital projects. What do these changes mean for suppliers and your customers going forward? In this session, learn to determine how your customer is changing and how you can better serve customers in today’s disruptive and constantly transforming healthcare landscape.
- Outline the most common changes hospitals and health systems are facing today.
- Distinguish how these changes will affect the supplier/customer relationship in the future.
- Compare methods to connect with customers following these changes.
- Evaluate best practices for selling to customers before, during, and after changes have occurred.
The Future of Capital Projects
Moderator: Dennis Daar
In the ACE Summit world, capital projects include the building of facilities, getting capital equipment through the door, and everything between. Once routine capital expenditures are now receiving more scrutiny from senior leadership reflecting the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to the capital planning process being historically inefficient, prioritizing projects, limited resources, and planning for the unexpected are all challenging your customers to be more strategic. In this session, hear from a panel of experts as they discuss how capital projects are changing, how past and present challenges influence their planning processes, and ways you can impact hospital decision-makers going forward.
- Identify how capital projects are changing.
- Analyze the challenges that impact the planning process.
- Define what it means to be more strategic in your capital planning process.
- Formulate strategies to improve capital projects from planning to completion.