ACE Summit Educational Program
The ACE Summit Advisory Board, in partnership with other organizational contributors and thought leaders in the healthcare capital investment industry, develops the educational content for the ACE Summit & Reverse Expo from suggestions made by you.
Educational content is created to meet continuing education (CE) accreditation standards for the American Institute of Architects (AIA), International Facilities Managers Association (IFMA), Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM), Institute of Supply Management (ISM), and the Professional Development Hours for Engineers (PDH). By participating in the ACE Summit, senior healthcare executives are eligible to receive CEUs at no cost to the individual or their organization.
Continuing Education (CE) Accreditation
The ACE Summit & Reverse Expo provides continuing education (CE) credits in the following disciplines:
- AIA - American Institute of Architects
- EDAC - Evidence-Based Design Accreditation and Certification
- IFMA (CFM) - International Facilities Managers Association
- CHFM - Certified Healthcare Facility Manager
- ISM - Institute of Supply Management
- PDH - Professional Development Hours for Engineers
The ACE Summit is consistently looking for opportunities to expand CE offerings and certifications. Please submit suggestions for additional accreditations the ACE Summit should offer to Trey Beuttel.