ACE Master Class Series
The ACE Summit Master Class Series will feature complimentary webinars focused on issues impacting the ACE Summit community. Featuring leading healthcare, business, and governmental experts, the following webinars will provide CE-accredited learning on healthcare capital projects, equipment, and planning.
Need More Information? Please contact Brent Petty at 859.523.5701
December's Master Class
Maximizing Your Group Purchasing Organization's Offerings
to Enhance Your Capital Needs
December 7 | 12 PM (EDT)
Our discussions will revolve around best practices for leveraging your Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) when developing your capital equipment plans for new construction, renovation and expansion projects and managing your newly acquired capital assets, post project completion. The presentation will include discussions on Equipment Planning, Capital Contracting, Strategic Sourcing, Group Buys and Capital Assets Management Services. By addressing these services, healthcare administrators, design professionals, and facility planners will enhance their knowledge around optimizing capital planning, spend and operational effectiveness.
1) Explore the services available to your project through your trusted GPO partner.
2) Understand how these GPO Services can positively impact your capital project.
3) Become aware of potential savings and value add opportunities.
4) Realize the potential impact of maximizing your utilization of the services available to you through your trusted GPO partner.
Master Classes are complimentary for hospital and health system attendees, all other participants must be current registered ACE Summit attendees. Click Here to Register for the 2024 ACE Summit.
Educational content is created to meet continuing education (CE) accreditation standards for the American Institute of Architects (AIA), International Facilities Managers Association (IFMA), Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM), Institute of Supply Management (ISM), and the Professional Development Hours for Engineers (PDH). By participating in the ACE Summit Master Class, attendees are eligible for one hour of Continuing Education credit.
The ACE Summit & Reverse Expo provides continuing education (CE) credits in the following disciplines:
- AIA - American Institute of Architects
- IFMA (CFM) - International Facilities Managers Association
- CHFM - Certified Healthcare Facility Manager
- ISM - Institute of Supply Management
- PDH - Professional Development Hours for Engineers
The ACE Summit is consistently looking for opportunities to expand CE offerings and certifications. Please submit suggestions for additional accreditations the ACE Summit should offer to Trey Beuttel.
Previous ACE Master Class Webinars
Continuing Education (CE) & Learning Units (LU)