Safe @ ACE
Your safety and well-being have always been the top priority of the ACE Summit & Reverse Expo. As we look forward to the 2022 ACE Summit, we continue to monitor state and local guidance surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
After hosting two successful, safe in-person conferences in 2021, we’re ready to take on the On-Site Experience with you. Below are a few examples of safety protocols at the 2021 Fall IDN Summit:
- All sponsored and educational sessions had socially distant seating.
- The Reverse Expo featured larger booths with plexiglass screens and improved traffic flow.
- As a condition of attending the on-site Summit, all attendees were required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- We offered rapid, self-administered COVID-19 testing on-site.
- Hand sanitizer stations were available throughout the conference area.
- Enhanced surface cleaning occurred frequently throughout each day.
Ahead of the 2022 ACE Summit, we will release updated safety protocols for the On-Site Experience.
Please contact John Kelly at 859.523.5701 with any questions about the IDN Summit's attendee safety initiatives.