Tuesday, February 21, 2023 l 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
2023 ACE Summit Economy Keynote
Economist, Todd Buchholz, will discuss the challenges and opportunities facing today's healthcare organizations and offer clarity on the current global and financial markets which will help the decision-makers in the industry.
With the 2022 midterms in the rearview and the U.S. heading toward the 2024 elections, Todd Buchholz will put the world in perspective, highlighting areas of progress and what needs attention. He will discuss the forces that influence the economy and what it means for the healthcare industry by
- Pinpointing the signs of stock market rallies and the warning signs of slumps
- Identifying the political pressures on trade, debt, and interest rates globally
- Finding hope in world politics
- Providing a quick world tour to highlight "hot spots” that are on the cusp of economic and political change
- Sharing how presidents and prime ministers – from Washington to Beijing to New Delhi– make crucial decisions
- Breaking down how globalization has lifted hundreds of millions out of poverty while sparking protests about Brexit, big banks, and NATO
As a former White House director of economic policy; a managing director of the $15 billion Tiger hedge fund; and a Harvard economics teacher; Buchholz will apply this experience to the forefront of economics, fiscal politics, finance, and business strategy.
An experienced media personality, Buchholz is an inventor as well as a critically acclaimed and best-selling author.
2023 ACE Summit Executive Leadership Keynote
Everyone can see what is essential and obvious. Still, those that can find the crucial non-obvious factors that determine victory will stay far ahead of their competition—being able to see what others do not produce results.
Michael Lombardi, a thirty-year veteran of professional football, will share how healthcare organizations can apply this same philosophy to leadership development on all levels.
Lombardi’s body of knowledge was gained through firsthand experience as he has held every position in professional football - from scout to executive to coach. He embodies the leadership style described in his book, Gridiron Genius, and his lessons are as applicable in the healthcare industry as they are on the football field.
Michael is a television commentator; hosts the top-ten sports podcast, GM Street; and has written extensively for numerous print and digital media platforms, including NFL.com, Sports Illustrated, and VSIN.