Your time is more valuable than ever. We want you to receive the benefit of industry-leading education, collaboration, and networking opportunities without the hassle of traditional conference events. Accordingly, qualifying senior healthcare leaders are able to receive generous scholarships to cover registration, airfare, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation by participating in the Reverse Expo.
All scholarship offerings are designed to be compliant with the most stringent health system reimbursement policies. See our compliance statement below. For questions, please contact Brent Petty at 859.554.3236.
By staffing a booth in the Reverse Expo or the Virtual Reverse Expo, you’ll be eligible for complementary registration. Senior executives who opt to host a series of 1:1 Meetings are also eligible for complementary registration. In addition to conference passes, travel scholarships for up to four senior executives are available. View eligibility information at the bottom of this page. Travel scholarships include:
- Conference Passes: Registration for the duration of the Summit, including full access to all education, networking, and on-site meal functions.
- Airfare: Airfare reimbursements, up to $400, are available for your roundtrip flight to Orlando. If you elect to drive, the IDN Summit will reimburse mileage the federal reimbursement guidelines rate of $.575 per mile, up to $450.
- Hotel Accommodations: Enjoy up to three complimentary nights at the Summit’s host hotel, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate.
- Airport/Hotel Ground Transportation: Yes, we even handle that. Enjoy safe and sanitized vehicle service from the Orlando airport to the host hotel upon arrival as well as back to the airport upon departure. Simply send your flight confirmation to Brent Petty and we’ll handle the rest! If you’d like to use an alternative method of ground transportation, reimbursements are available up to $50 each way.
- Home/Airport Ground Transportation: New for the 2021 ACE Summit, reimbursements are available up to $50 each way for safe and sanitized vehicle service to and from your home/office to the airport and back upon return.
To ensure your arrival in Orlando is safe and efficient, we’ll mail you your attendee badge and other conference materials in the weeks prior to the event to the address provided through your online registration form. Once arriving in Orlando, there’s no need to seek out a registration counter or wait in a line to collect your badge.
Your time is valuable! We’re here to simplify things by handling your hotel accommodations and ground transportation reservations. We know flight accommodations often involve a number of personal preferences, so you can book those and request reimbursement from the ACE Summit. The ACE Summit offers discounted airfare through Delta and Southwest—both recognized as industry leaders for COVID-19 safety protocols. Alternatively, if you’d like us to book your flights, simply contact Brent Petty at 859.554.3236.
View Delta’s Cleanliness Standards | View Southwest’s Cleanliness Standards
COVID-19 Travel Restrictions
We understand booking reservations can be difficult or cause uncertainty in light of COVID-19 and organizational travel restrictions. We encourage you to submit your conference registration to secure your spot as this year’s event will feature a limited capacity to ensure social distancing guidelines. Later this winter, we will follow up with you to confirm your registration status.
- View safety enhancements that will be in place at the ACE Summit here.
- We encourage you to wait to book flights until closer to the event if you still have organizational travel restrictions in place. Most airlines have generous cancellation policies in place through September. For example, view cancellation policies from Delta and Southwest.
- You will never incur penalties from the ACE Summit for modifying or cancelling your registration due to organizational travel restrictions. Furthermore, rest assured there are never any hotel or ground transportation cancellation fees passed on to you if you are unable to attend due to travel restrictions.
Submitting Your Reimbursement
After the conclusion of the ACE Summit, you’ll receive a reimbursement reminder email from ACE Summit. Simply complete the reimbursement form attached to the email, attach any applicable receipts, and return to Brent Petty.
The ACE Summit has prepared the following compliance statement, if your health system has questions regarding scholarships and reimbursements offered:
Healthcare Business Media (HBM) operates the ACE Summit & Reverse Expo. HBM does not sell any products or services to hospitals or health systems and therefore is not considered a vendor. The scholarship for event attendance and travel is issued by HBM and not a specific vendor or sponsor. There is absolutely no obligation for hospital executives to make purchases from or to do business with any of the vendor attendees during or after the conference. We do not recommend or support any specific vendor that attends the conference, and the hospitals and health systems can choose on their own whether or not to have business interactions with vendor attendees after the Summit.
- By staffing a booth in the Reverse Expo, all hospital and health system attendees are eligible for complementary registration.
- In addition to complimentary conference passes, travel scholarships for up to four senior executives are available provided that:
- Your job function and title are applicable to the scope of the IDN Summit. Titles typically eligible for scholarship generally include: C-Suite Executives, EVPs, VPs, Directors, System Directors, and Senior Managers of Facilities, Capital Projects, and Real Estate.
- Your organization is applicable to the scope of ACE Summit, which generally includes most hospitals, health systems, and RPCs.
- You staff your organization’s booth for the duration of the Reverse Expo.
For questions, please contact Brent Petty at 859.523.5701.