The ACE Summit is a uniquely designed, premium Summit bringing together senior facilities and capital project executives with leading suppliers and planning, design, and construction firms offering innovative products and services. You are the heart of the ACE Summit and everything that goes into the event is tailored to fit the needs of facilities executives like you.
The ACE Summit isn't for Everyone...
It’s true. The ACE Summit is an executive-level event designed to support facilities and capital project leaders in accomplishing their networking, product sourcing, and educational goals. It takes strategic, committed leaders to navigate the complexities of the healthcare facilities and capital projects, especially today as finances are tighter than ever before. The ACE Summit makes it effective and efficient for you to enjoy in-depth industry engagement and education with:
- Education: You’re certain to receive industry-leading, high-quality content at the ACE Summit. Each educational session is Continuing Education (CE) accredited and features presenters and panelists ranging from industry executives to prominent thought-leaders. All educational topics are sourced directly from the ACE Summit National Advisory Board to assist with the most pressing issues impacting your facilities and upcoming capital projects. Upon returning home, you’ll receive digital access to all educational sessions to provide engaging educational opportunities to develop your team.
- Networking: The intimate, resort-style environment of the ACE Summit facilitates organic networking opportunities with your peers instead of wandering the cavernous halls of convention centers.
- Product Sourcing: You’ll have the opportunity to engage leading suppliers and GPO executives in four hours of product sourcing through the ACE Summit Reverse Expo. Designed to save you countless hours a year in product and vendor sourcing, the Reverse Expo provides numerous supplier meetings within a single, condensed time frame. These supplier meetings are designed to introduce you to innovative products and services – including the latest offerings on the market – to build strategic partnerships that your team can execute upon your return home. In a rapidly shifting healthcare landscape, we believe a facilities executive who is actively engaged in supplier relations better positions their health system to be more innovative and resilient.
- ACE Summit Community: Join us for year-round education and networking. As a member of the ACE Summit Community, you’ll have access to the following opportunities:
- ACE Summit Networking Group: Receive exclusive access to the ACE Summit Networking Group, where you can connect and hear the latest news from your peers.
Don't take our word for it, take theirs:
See why over 75 health systems and over 50 planning, design, and construction firms trust the ACE Summit to deliver an engaging and valuable experience year-after-year. Learn more about how you can enjoy the ACE Summit Experience by contacting Trey Beuttel at 859.523.5701.
''We are a very large organization and I can't do it by myself, so I come the ACE Summit to SHOP!''
- Lance Mendiola, Former Vice President, Facilities Management and Construction, CHRISTUS Health
"The ACE Summit and Reverse Expo is a unique conference with a superlative goal to bring three critical components of a healthcare project – architecture, construction and equipment – together. With the integration and 'smartness' of healthcare facilities today, this melding is key to the success of a project. The Summit’s best-of-the-best keynote speakers are informative and thought-provoking; the learning sessions are educational and industry trending; the reverse expo is the most unique environment for information sharing between suppliers and healthcare organizations; the intimate planning summits are a great place to learn from others’ experiences. All in, a conference well worth the attendance and experience!."
- Jill S. M. Pearsall, Senior Vice President, Texas Children's Hospital