For Your Safety: Your safety, well-being, and event experience has always been the top priority of the ACE Summit & Reverse Expo. Click here to view a full list of the safety enhancements being implemented at the 2021 ACE Summit.
The ACE Summit provides a unique forum for senior healthcare executives to network and engage their peers on issues that they are facing. With an agenda that is both open and collaborative, healthcare/GPO executives, PDC firm leaders, and suppliers in the areas of capital planning, design, architecture, construction, and facilities come together to improve the delivery of care.
To give you an idea of who will be onsite at the 2021 ACE Summit in Orlando, below is some of the attendee and corporate information relating to the Hospitals and Health Systems at the 2020 ACE Summit and Reverse Expo. Check back in January 2021 as we update the information below to Hospitals and Health Systems that will be onsite in 2021.:
- The Hospitals and Health Systems onsite represented:
- 1,211 Hospitals
- 12,333 Non-Acute Facilities
- 143,281 Beds
- The Hospitals and Health Systems had capital investments in 44 of the 50 states.
- The Hospitals and Health Systems reported over $19B in active projects in 2020.
- The Titles of some attendees that were onsite sourcing products and services included:
- SVP of Real Estate and Facilities: sourcing products and services related to facility planning, new construction, facility operations and engineering, and real estate operations.
- VP of Design and Construction: sourcing products and services related to major construction and facility planning and design.
- VP of Construction, Capital, and Facilities Services: sourcing products and services related to capital and construction projects and project management.
- VP of Facilities Planning: sourcing products and services related to the areas of engineering, environmental services and health, plant operations, and security services.
- Chief Supply Chain Officer: sourcing products and services for capital projects and environmental services.
- Chief Financial Officer: engaging peers and supplier partners regarding operations and capital budgets.
- Chief Executive Officer: engaging peers, participating in onsite education, and sourcing suppliers with solutions to improve hospital operations and delivery of care.
Attendees onsite at the 2020 ACE Summit were able to network with executives from leading architecture, construction, equipment planning, engineering and other PDC firms. A sample of attendee titles that were onsite in 2020 included:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operations Officer
- EVP of Development
- VP of Capital Equipment Planning
- Senior Project Manager
- VP of Business Development
- VP of Client Relations
Some of the largest and the most innovative suppliers in the industry participated at the 2020 ACE Summit both through Sponsorship and attendance. These supplier companies provided innovative solutions in areas of capital planning and projects, design, architecture, construction, and facilities management. A sample of attendee titles that were onsite in 2020 included:
- President & CEO
- EVP of Business Development
- Regional Vice President
- National Healthcare Account Manager
- Director of National Accounts
- Director of Corporate Accounts
- VP of Strategic Alliances
- Senior Marketing Manager
- VP of Marketing
- VP of Sales
- VP of Sales and Marketing
- National Account Manager
- VP of Healthcare Solutions
- Regional Sales Manager
- VP of Healthcare
- Director, National Sales
- VP of Business Development
- Healthcare Segment Manager
- Account Manager